Friday, May 19, 2017

May Challenge Mid-Month Reminder - More Inspiration

Hey, everyone! Here's your mid-month reminder to play in the current Theme & Sketch Challenge. Our theme is STAMPS & ALPHABET. A number of ways you can go with the theme. You can use designer paper with alphabet backgrounds, alphabet dies and stamps, big letters, one letter (or two, or a few!), alphabet blocks, big word sentiments...If you end up with a card that's also clean and simple, make sure to link it up to the May CAS Card Challenge


And here's our fun sketch to get inspired by as well:



5 comments:

  1. OMG...so many creative and beautiful cards by your very talented DT!! TFS my friends. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration from the team and great to see Jane as Guest Designer with her very creative card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't leave some love on Wei Wei's blog (I haven't got google+ account) so doing it here as I loved her monochrome card. Very clever use of the negative U!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, I already LOVE this sketch, now I love it even MORE!
    I think this is going to be one of my go-to sketches now :)

    ReplyDelete

Spammers have been in full force lately so I had to turn comment moderation on. We love hearing from fellow crafters (not spammers), so your comment will be approved as soon as possible. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts with us :o)